- Our office is located downtown
815 Front St.
- According to the US Department of Education Statistics: 7% of adults in Lewis & Clark County lack basic literacy skills.
- The effects of low literacy cost the U.S. $225 billion or more each year in non-productivity in the workforce, crime and loss of tax revenue due to unemployment.
What We Do
- Learn English
- US Citizenship
- Study Drivers License Prep
- American Culture
- Basic Reading and Writing
- Math & Life Skills
Study for HiSet
- We provide trained tutor/mentors who work with Adults and young Adults who want to improve their basic reading, writing, spelling and math skills. We help them prepare for the HiSet, improve their employability skills, obtain their driver's license and much more. Many of our tutors have educator licenses and/or a TESOL degree.
- We also help Adults and their families originally from other countries who want to improve their English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills and more easily integrate into American society. We have successfully prepared our students to pass the US Citizenship exam and adjust to living in America since 1988.
- With your support we can continue to help the 7% of adults in Lewis & Clark County with low literacy skills. Working with new community members from other countries is our specialty.
LEWIS & CLARK LITERACY COUNCIL
P.O. BOX 67 HELENA, MT. 59624
- We strive to have our clients become better parents, better workers and better citizens.